Profile: You have a strong, disciplined work ethic and you’re determined to achieve daily targets. You’re a charismatic, professional and an organized person who will become an asset to our internal sales team. You will help expand our client database by being the first point of contact for merchants and scheduling our in-person meetings. You will work closely with others to ensure that our clients have the best experience.
- Cold-call prospects
- Record leads contact information
- Book the time and date of appointments
- Enter and organize leads information in our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Follow-up on appointments and answer questions regarding our onboarding process
- Collaborate with team members to ensure meetings take place and documentation is complete
- Bilingual (English and French)
- 1-2 years experience in cold calling, telemarketing and sales
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office and GSuite
- Secure home Internet
Income & Schedule
- Full-time 35 hours/week (work from home)
- Salary to be discussed based on experience
- Training and support available at all times
- Weekly meeting with a private sales coach
- Opportunities to advance within the company
We only want you to apply if you believe you’re in the top 5% of applicants!
If you got what it takes, send us a 60 second video telling us why you’re best fit for this position.